A fund titled “Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund” was constituted in 1984 with the financial assistance of Government of Sweden. The main purpose of this fund is to provide one way travel grant to those student who have gone abroad for higher studies with scholarship but unable to bear the travel cost due to financial constraints.
Eligibility of the candidate:
(1) Those Bangladeshi Students who got admission into foreign University/Institute for higher studies (Under Graduate/Post Graduate) with scholarship(full or part)
(2) The academic year is usually to be considered as October- September.
(3) The applicant did not receive any travel grant under Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund earlier, of from any other sources.
(4) The persons having third class/equivalent GPA are not eligible to apply.
(5) Priority is to be given to those subjects which have much contribution to economic as well as socio-economic development of the country.
The advertisements are normally published in the daily Bangla and English Newspaper and in ERD's website.We have decided to get online application from this year. The link of the online system is given below:.
Bangladesh-Sweden Online Application System
Prospective Scholarship Information for Long Courses: